A Phase II, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind Study Comparing the Safety and Efficacy of Two Doses of BC-3781 Versus Vancomycin in Patients With Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lefamulin (Primary) ; Vancomycin
- Indications Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 51st Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 12 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History