A Long-term Safety Study of Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase (Btk) Inhibitor PCI-32765 in B Cell Lymphoma and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Pharmacyclics
- 02 Feb 2018 Results (n=132) of pooled data from two clinical trial (PCYC-1102/1103) assessing the long-term efficacy and durable responses with single-agent ibrutinib in patients with TN and R/R CLL, were published in the Blood.
- 11 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 11 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Dec 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History