A Randomized, Double-blind, Multi-center Phase III Study of Brivanib Plus Best Supportive Care (BSC) Versus Placebo Plus BSC in Asian Subjects With Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) Who Have Failed or Are Intolerant to Sorafenib.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Brivanib alaninate (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRISK-APS
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 15 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jun 2012 Actual initiation date changed from May 2010 to Jan 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.