Clinical Evaluation of Nepafenac Ophthalmic Suspension, 0.3% for Prevention and Treatment of Ocular Inflammation and Pain After Cataract Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Nepafenac (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alcon
- 16 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 09 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Oct 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.