Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Cross-over Phase II Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Inhaled Bimosiamose for the Treatment of Patients With Moderate to Severe COPD.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bimosiamose (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Apr 2012 Actual initiation date (25 Feb 2010) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 28 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 21st Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History