A Phase 2a, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Ascending Multiple-Dose Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Antiviral Activity of SPC3649 (Miravirsen) Administered to Treatment-Naïve Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C (CHC) Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Miravirsen (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 26 Oct 2015 Results (n=16) assessing miR-122 level from Dutch population published in the Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- 27 Mar 2013 Results have been published in the New England Journal of Medicine according to a Santaris Pharma AS media release. Results were also summarised in the media release.
- 22 Apr 2012 Pharmacokinetic results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.