Phase 1, Randomized Controlled Dose Escalation, Safety and Immunogenicity Study of Intramuscular Norovirus GI.1/GII.4 Bivalent Virus-Like Particle (VLP) Vaccine Adjuvanted With Monophosphoryl Lipid A (MPL) and Aluminum Hydroxide (AlOH) in Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Norovirus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Norovirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors LigoCyte Pharmaceuticals; Takeda
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2012 Preliminary results presented at the 52nd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 02 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History