Phase I / II Adaptive Randomized Trial of Vorinostat, Erlotinib and Temozolomide in Adults With Recurrent Glioblastoma Multiforme.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 23 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.