A 8-week, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Multi-center Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Agomelatine 0.5 mg and 1 mg Sublingual Tablets Administered Once Daily in Patients With Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Agomelatine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Aug 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.