A Phase I/IIa Study of Safety and Efficacy Of Alpharadin With Docetaxel In Patients With Bone Metastases From Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bayer
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Feb 2017 Results analysing effects of radium-223 with docetaxel versus docetaxel alone on bone biomarkers in patients with bone-metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer, presented at the 2017 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results (n=53) analyzing safety presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.