A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of an Oral Aripiprazole/Escitalopram Combination Therapy in Patients With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole; Escitalopram
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 1200 to 1500 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 13 Mar 2012 Actual patient number added 84 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Dec 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.