Clinical Safety and Tolerability of gpASIT+TM Administered Subcutaneously in Absence or in Presence of DnaK Immunoregulating Adjuvant for the Prophylaxis of Seasonal Grass Pollen Rhinoconjunctivitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy-BioTech Tools (Primary) ; Adjuvants
- Indications Grass pollen hypersensitivity; Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors BioTech Tools
- 12 Mar 2018 According to the ASIT biotech media release, results of this trial were published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (JACI).
- 25 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 May 2010 New trial record