Treatment of MDS Patients With Single Agent Temsirolimus - a Pilot Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Temsirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TEMDS
- 18 Dec 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2009-014768-21).
- 08 Jul 2011 Planned End Date changed to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History