Reversing Type 1 Diabetes After it is Established: A Pilot Safety and Feasibility Study of Anti-Thymocyte Globulin (Thymoglobulin)and Pegylated GCSF (Neulasta) in Established Type 1 Diabetes.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Pegfilgrastim (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Jan 2018, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.