A PHASE 2 RANDOMIZED CLINICAL TRIAL OF ABT-888 IN COMBINATION WITH TEMOZOLOMIDE VERSUS PEGYLATED LIPOSOMAL DOXORUBICIN ALONE IN SUBJECTS WITH RECURRENT HIGH GRADE SEROUS OVARIAN CANCER.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Veliparib (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal; Temozolomide
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.