A Randomized, Double-Blind, Multi-center, Placebo-Controlled, Combination Study to Evaluate the Urate-Lowering Activity, Safety, and Potential Pharmacokinetic Interaction of Oral BCX4208 and Allopurinol Administered in Subjects With Gout.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Allopurinol; Ulodesine
- Indications Gout
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Nov 2011 Results presented at the 75th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 46th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 28 May 2011 Pooled efficacy analysis results presented at the 12th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 28 May 2011 Results presented at the 12th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History