A Phase 2/3, Randomized, Open-label Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Lenalidomide (Revlimid) Versus Investigator's Choice in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 05 Apr 2017 Primary endpoint (Progression-free Survival) has been met.
- 05 Apr 2017 Results assessing efficacy (n=102) and safety (n=109) in overall population and DLBCL subtypes (GCB and non GCB), published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 16 Jun 2016 The trial was completed in Austria.