A Phase 2, Pilot, Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Sequential, Ascending Dose Study to Characterize the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Activity of CC-930 in Subjects With Recalcitrant Discoid Lupus Erythematosus (DLE).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tanzisertib (Primary)
- Indications Discoid lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 16 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2011 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.