A Phase I/II Study of Eltrombopag in Elderly Patients With AML.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Eltrombopag (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Jul 2016 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 Oct 2012 Status changed from completed to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 May 2012 Actual end date (Apr 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.