Phase II Study of Aldesleukin (IL-2) Following the Administration of Zanolimumab (Anti-CD4mAb) in Metastatic Melanoma and Metastatic Renal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Zanolimumab (Primary) ; Aldesleukin
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Mar 2012 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Mar 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (Schrump DS) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.