A Phase II, Multi-center, Randomized, Parallel Group, Double-blind, MTX Controlled Study to Assess the Clinical Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of CH-4051 in Patients With Active RA Who Have Shown an Inadequate Response to MTX Monotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs CH 4051 (Primary) ; Folic acid; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MOTION
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Jun 2012 Additional locations (Argentina, Mexico, Poland) added and company (Hospira) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 31 May 2012 Primary endpoints 'American-College-of-Rheumatology-response-criteria' (hybrid score) and 'American-College-of-Rheumatology-20%-response-criteria' have not been met according to a Chelsea Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History