An open label non-randomized phase 2 study evaluating SAR3419, an anti-CD19 antibody – maytansine conjugate, administered as single agent by intravenous infusion to patients with relapsed or refractory CD19+ diffuse large B cell lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Coltuximab ravtansine (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STARLYTE
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 25 Jan 2017 This trial was completed in Italy (end date: 2016-10-04), according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 04 Nov 2016 This trial was completed in Belgium, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 20 Oct 2016 This trial was completed in Spain (end date: 2016-10-04), according to European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History