A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Multicenter Study to Demonstrate Improvement of Symptoms of RLS in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Idiopathic RLS With Daytime Symptoms Who Take OXN PR Compared to Subjects Taking Placebo (PLA).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone/naloxone (Primary)
- Indications Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mundipharma GmbH
- 11 Jul 2016 Results of secondary efficacy variables published in the CNS Drugs
- 07 Jul 2012 Napp Pharmaceutical Group added as associations as reported in the European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 17 May 2012 Additional location (Sweden) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History