A Phase I, Open-Label, Multi-Center, Dose-Escalation Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of AZD1480 Administered as Daily Oral Monotherapy in Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies in the Escalation Phase and EGFR or ROS Mutant NSCLC or Non-Smokers With Lung Metastasis in the Expansion Phase.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 1480 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 16 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Aug 2012 Official Title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.