A Phase IV, Single-centre, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Safety of the 2010/2011 Formulation of Enzira Vaccine in Two Groups of Healthy Volunteers: 'Adults' (Aged 18 to 59 Years) and 'Older Adults' (Aged 60 Years or Older).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Afluria) (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors CSL; Seqirus
- 27 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 May 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 120 to 121 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.