Phase I Study of Combination of Nab-paclitaxel, Gemcitabine, and Bevacizumab in Advanced Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Cancer; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Sarcoma; Small cell lung cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 26 Apr 2018 Results (n=110) evaluating the safety and activity of bevacizumab plus gemcitabine and nab-paclitaxel in patients with advanced solid tumours published in the British Journal of Cancer
- 01 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Apr 2021.
- 01 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Apr 2020.