A Multicentre, Non Interventional, Non Randomized, Observational Study for the Assessment of Compliance and Persistence With Rebif Therapy of Patients With Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis as Well as for the Evaluation of Potential Factors Influencing These Parameters, in Real Life Clinical Practice.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 25 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.