A Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Ascending Single Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of the IKK Inhibitor, SAR113945, Following Intra-articular Administration in Patients With Knee Osteoarthritis .
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Drugs SAR 113945 (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 07 Dec 2010 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Dec 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 May 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2010 to 1 Jan 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.