Randomized Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy of Enteric-coated Mycophenolate Sodium Versus Azathioprine for the Induction and Maintenance of Remission of the Extra-renal Lupus Manifestations.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate sodium (Primary) ; Azathioprine
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Apr 2017 Primary endpoint of obtention of complete remission has been met, according to results published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- 27 Apr 2017 Results published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases
- 03 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.