A Phase 1 Study of LY2606368 in Patients With Advanced Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Prexasertib (Primary)
- Indications Anal cancer; Cancer; Carcinoma; Head and neck cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Skin cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer; Vulvovaginal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 11 Apr 2018 Results (n=101) of dose expansion phase published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 05 Apr 2017 Results (n=71) of a clinical biomarker analysis of prexasertib in patients with advanced head and neck squamous cancer and squamous cell carcinoma of the anus, presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 19 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.