A Randomized, Open-label (OL), Multicenter Study With OL Extension of the Pharmacokinetics and Safety of Topiramate Administered as Oral Liquid and Sprinkle Formulations as an Adjunct to Concurrent Anticonvulsant Therapy in Infants (Aged 1-24 Months, Inclusive) With Refractory Partial-onset Seizures.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Topiramate (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 21 May 2010 Actual patient number (16) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 May 2010 New trial record