A Dose Finding and Phase II Study of Selumetinib (AZD6244) (Hyd-Sulfate) in Combination With Irinotecan, in 2nd Line Patients With K-ras or B-raf Mutation Positive Advanced or Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Selumetinib (Primary) ; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.