Bevacizumab, Pemetrexed and Cisplatin, or Erlotinib and Bevacizumab for Advanced Non-Squamous NSCLC Stratified by Status. A Multicenter Phase II Trial Including Biopsy at Progression (BIO-PRO Trial)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary) ; Pemetrexed (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BIO-PRO
- 18 Oct 2017 Results of gene expression analysis assessing genes predictive for clinical outcomes (PFS and OS) by Nanostring system using (n=99) patient samples from this trial, presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 14 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Apr 2016 Results comparing two cohorts (Bevacizumab + pemetrexed versus pemetrexed alone cohort, n = 129) published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology.