Phase I Study of Chemoprevention With Green Tea Polyphenon E (PPE) and the Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Erlotinib (OSI-774, Tarceva) in Patients With Premalignant Lesions of the Head and Neck
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Polyphenon E (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 29 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Nov 2019.
- 29 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 29 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.