ASP1585 Pharmacokinetic Interaction Study - Pharmacokinetic Interaction With Atorvastatin.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin; Bixalomer
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Atrial fibrillation; Cardiovascular disorders; Diabetic foot ulcer; Heart failure; Hypercholesterolaemia; Hyperlipoproteinaemia type II; Hyperlipoproteinaemia type III; Hyperphosphataemia; Hypertriglyceridaemia; Neurological disorders; Retinal vascular occlusion; Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 26 May 2010 Actual end date (Apr 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 May 2010 New trial record