A Double Blind, Randomized, Controlled, Multicenter, Efficacy and Safety Study of Oral BGS649 vs. Placebo (Each Co-administered With a Combined Oral Contraceptive) Assessing Pain Response in Patients With Refractory Endometriosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Leflutrozole; Levonorgestrel
- Indications Endometriosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2011 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 May 2010 New trial record