A Long-term, Multi-centre, International, Randomised Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial to Determine Liraglutide Effects on Cardiovascular Events
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Liraglutide (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LEADER
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 15 Mar 2018 Results (n=9340) of post hoc analysis assessing myocardial infarction subtypes in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus and the effect of liraglutide therapy, were published in the American Journal of Cardiology.
- 01 Feb 2018 Results evaluating risk of cardiovascular events from ELIXA, LEADER, SUSTAIN-6 and EXSCEL studies, published in the Annals of Pharmacotherapy.
- 19 Dec 2017 Results assessing secondary analysis of cardiovascular outcomes, published in the Annals of Internal Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History