A Phase 1, Single Centre, Single-Blind, Randomised, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Oral AZD7687 After Administration of Multiple Ascending Doses in Overweight to Obese But Otherwise Healthy Male Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 7687 (Primary)
- Indications Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 25 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 01 Apr 2011 Actual end date (1 Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History