The Switch Study - Efficacy of Early Antipsychotic Switch Versus Maintenance in Patients With Schizophrenia Poorly Responding to Two Weeks of Antipsychotic Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Amisulpride (Primary) ; Olanzapine (Primary)
- Indications Psychotic disorders; Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Dec 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov..