An Open-Label Pilot Study to Assess the Safety of Oral Lacosamide as Adjunctive Therapy for Uncontrolled Primary Generalized Tonic-Clonic Seizures in Subjects With Idiopathic Generalized Epilepsy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary)
- Indications Generalised epilepsy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 04 Dec 2012 Results were presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society (AES) in December 2012
- 23 Nov 2010 Planned End Date changed from Mar 2011 to Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History