A Phase I, Open Label, Dose Escalation Study of Oral Administration of Single Agent MLN0128 in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma or Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sapanisertib (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.