A Multiple Dose Study With Increasing Dose for Pramipexole Extended Release (ER) Tablet (0.375 mg q.d. to 1.5 mg q.d.) in Two-way Cross-over Comparison to Investigate the Bioequivalence of 1.5 mg ER x 1 Tablet q.d. Versus 0.375 mg ER x 4 Tablets q.d. Under Fasted and Fed Conditions in Japanese Healthy Male Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pramipexole (Primary)
- Indications Myoclonus; Parkinson's disease; Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 29 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 May 2010 New trial record