Multicentric, Randomized, Double-blind, Controlled Clinical Trial to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Bemiparin Sodium as Treatment of Diabetic Foot Ulcers.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bemiparin sodium (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic foot ulcer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Rovi
- 18 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 May 2010 Actual end date (Apr 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2010 New trial record
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History