A Phase III Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Odanacatib (MK-0822) in the Treatment of Men With Osteoporosis Treated With Vitamin D and Calcium.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Odanacatib (Primary)
- Indications Male osteoporosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 266 to 360 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History