A Randomised, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Asian, Multicenter Study, to Assess Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Profile of 2 Doses of Ticagrelor on Top of Low Dose Acetyl Salicylic Acid (ASA) Therapy on Platelet Aggregation in Japanese and Asian Patients With Stable Coronary Artery Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Clopidogrel
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 06 Jun 2011 Actual end date changed from Jan 2011 to Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Jan 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.