A 24-week, Open, Multicenter, Comparative Study of 2 Strategies (Including Insulin Glargine Versus Premixed Insulin) for the Therapeutic Management of Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Failing Oral Agents.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary) ; Insulin glulisine (Primary) ; Insulin aspart/insulin protamine aspart; Insulin neutral protamine lispro/insulin lispro
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GALAPAGOS
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 01 Apr 2018 Results of pooled analysis of Asian patients included in this and other six trials assessing the impact of patient baseline covariates on the required dose of basal insulin and treatment response for the improved management of Asian patients with type 2 diabetes published in the Diabetes Therapy
- 25 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 73rd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 15 Mar 2013 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India; CTRI2010-091-001386).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History