A Long-term, Multicenter, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Flexible-Dose Oral Aripiprazole (OPC-14597) as Maintenance Treatment in Adolescent Patients with Schizophrenia or Child and Adolescent Patients with Bipolar I Disorder, Manic or Mixed Episode with or without Psychotic Features
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders; Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms ATTAIN; ATTAIN-267
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.