A Multicenter, Parallel-Group, Randomized, 10-Week, Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of 50 mg of DVS SR in the Treatment of Peri- and Postmenopausal Women With Major Depressive Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Desvenlafaxine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer; Wyeth
- 16 Aug 2017 Results (n=4279) of post-hoc pooled analysis of this and other eight double blind, placebo controlled studies, published in the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- 09 May 2012 Results presented at the 165th Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association.
- 09 Jan 2012 Actual patient number is changed from 463 to 439 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.