A Phase III Assessor-blinded Randomized Parallel Group Multi-centre Study to Compare Efficacy and Safety of Two r-hFSH Formulations (AFOLIA Versus Gonal-f) in Women for Assisted Reproductive Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Follitropin alfa (Primary)
- Indications Infertility
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors FINOX
- 10 Jul 2018 According to a Gedeon Richter media release, the European marketing authorisation (EMA) for BEMFOLA was supported by the data from this study.
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Nov 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register: DRKS00004132).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History