Plasma and Intracellular Concentrations of Raltegravir and Etravirine Administered Once Daily (800 mg and 400 mg, Respectively) Compared With Standard Dosing (400 mg and 200 mg/12 h) in Patients With HIV Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Etravirine (Primary) ; Raltegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms RAET
- 07 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Jan 2001) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2010 New trial record